Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sometimes you have to smile...


I've been trying really hard to get back into an exercise routine. I have been using the wii fit for yoga the last week or so, but haven't been very impressed with the cardio and strength pieces. So, yesterday I started with EA Sports Active. Let's just say that it really, really kicked my butt yesterday, and more so today.

I was sitting on the couch after today's workout feeling really silly for not filling my water glass before the workout. Then, Michael came bounding into the room full of energy and happiness. (Have I mentioned how much I love Enhansa, and Cranio, and HANDLE???) He filled my water glass 4 times for me! Each time he wanted to take a sip and then laughed while I downed the rest of the glass. He thought it was the funniest game, and I thought he was the best son in the universe. Not bad, huh?

No comments: