Monday, May 31, 2010

I am going to explode!

We got back from Autism One very early this morning (around 3:30am). When I went into our room, I noticed Michael sleeping in the middle of the bed. I guess he figured we weren't using it, so he might as well camp out. We tried really hard not to wake him, but he woke up when we got into bed. He was genuinely happy to see us. We got several "I missed you guys!" before we finally got him back to sleep. He was still too excited to sleep well and was up several times before getting up for real around 6. Poor Dan! But, it was nice that he really did miss us, and was able to express it.

Then, we went to Whole Foods to do some catch up shopping. Normally, it's a terrible idea to bring Michael with us, because he likes to go up and down the aisles, watch the doors, anything but shop. Today, he actually helped push the cart and let us get what we needed. Very nice!

So, it's been a fantastic day, on top of a phenominal conference. I'm going to try to make sense of my notes from the conference over the week and share them. Plus, we got to do a lot of interviews for the movie, and things are going great. I'll be updating the movie sites this week as well. Dunno where I will find all the energy I'm going to need this week!

No comments: