Monday, November 24, 2008

What a weekend!

Michael was sick for a good part of the weekend, so there isn't a lot of news there. But, at one point he was talking with Uncle Dan and told him - "It's getting cold outside .... Uncle Allen and Cousin Jenny and Cousin Johnathan will come to visit soon." I was totally blown away when I heard this.

Steve's extended family comes to visit twice a year - once over the summer (around their Mom's birthday), and once around Christmas. I know that Michael doesn't pay much attention to Christmas, but I didn't realize that he paid so much attention to when people came to visit. I thought it was so cool, considering he hasn't had all that many Christmases to come up with such a great generalization.

I know that I mention the Age of Autism site a lot, but it's one of my favorites. I would ask you to please read this article about Gulf War Syndrome. It really makes some great connections and makes you think about all the things we aren't being told.

No comments: