Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday Fun!

I was looking through all the holiday specials and came across yet another wii game. It's called "We Wish You a Merry Christmas", and it's just fun. We decided to get it for Michael, only to discover he didn't want anything to do with it. I guess it's that whole 'new' thing. So, what's a parent to do? Trick him, of course!

Steve and I started to play it, hoping to pique his interest, and it actually worked! There are a lot of things to do - listening to carols, decorating a tree, opening an advent calendar, and a a few cute mini games. (Yes, I'm totally addicted to one of them). What's really cool is that you can play the game no matter what level you are at. I'm hoping this one lasts til next year!

So, is it good to trick him into liking a video game? I'm not sure on that one, but it's great to see him smile, and have him be able to win some of the games with Steve and I really trying. He's getting fast, his hand-eye coordination is great, and I'm just thrilled. I never expected a game to be a real present to me.

No comments: