Friday, February 12, 2010

Good, but different....

Michael finally has an imaginary friend... but it's very different. He has a toy box that he calls his treasure chest.. but now it has a name. So he is putting his treasures inside "Matthew" and carrying him around from room to room. Not quite sure what to make of it, but it's definitely more imagination than we've ever seen. So, I'm really kinda happy about it!

I am guessing that I'm pretty content with things these days. Michael is happy, doing well in school, and making real progress. I'm actually finding time to find the house and do projects I've been putting off for years. It's a little hard to fathom, but content is good, right? I mean, we're still full steam ahead on biomed, and still researching, but I just don't feel as frantic as I have in the past. Of course, now that I've actually typed out the words, I'm afraid I'll jinx something!

No comments: