Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Latest Autism Research

I came across this article in my readings and wanted to share it. It's a bit technical, but very interesting.

Also, today's Age of Autism is discussing the fact that the DTaP / Autism corrolation that was on DoD websites last week is now missing. Very suspicious.

I'm sorry that I'm not posting as much about Michael lately. He's been having some really great days, and some really terrible ones. Right now I'm just physically and mentally exhausted. We have some big things coming up this week, both at home and at work. I am hoping to back to a better posting schedule by the end of the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog today from the GFCF group on yahoo. Thanks for putting it together, I'm really interested in the articles you post as well as the stuff about enzymes. We just started enzymes 2 weeks ago and it's making a huge difference. Just wanted to say thanks, and Happy Holidays!

Renee said...

Thank you so much! It really makes a difference to know that people read the blog and appreciate the effort I put into it!

I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like lately, but hopefully that will change very soon.

Again, I really appreciate the feedback, and am so glad your son is doing so well with the enzymes.

:)