Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's never, ever too late!

It's been a rough week here because Steve has been out of town for the last several days. Michael and I have really missed him. So, when I saw a topic of 'hopeism' on Age of Autism, I knew I had to read it right away. I was smiling and crying at the same time, and counting all our blessings.

Sometimes I get so caught up in all the things that Michael can't do, I forget about all the wonderful things he CAN do, and does. Every day we get to see more of his personality, and it's awesome to see another parent getting to see parts of her daughter she thought she'd lost so many years ago.

So, go read, watch the video, and have a tissue ready!

What I find most ironic is the article above it, about Enhansa. I truly believe Michael has made such fantastic leaps this year because of Enhansa. So, having these two articles back to back is just perfect!

No comments: